Relationship Ready Programme
“It is time for a revolution in your love life”.
Have you ever felt like relationships changing you into a person you no longer recognize?
Do you consider yourself highly ambitious, you are successful in your career but cannot seem to find a fulfilling relationship?
You are at a point where you have given up on relationships and it’s difficult for you to let someone in again. Your professional life and hobbies are taking up so much of your time that you postpone your dream of having a partner and settling down.
You find it hard to meet someone who you feel comfortable with, someone who inspires you and makes you feel alive.
I wonder if you recognize any of these patterns in your previous relationships
- You rush into relationships
- You had quite a few relationships but “something was always missing”
- You tend to focus on your partner’s needs, giving so much, receiving so little in return, and losing yourself in a process
- You attract partners who don’t want to commit
- You may have dated married women/men or people who were struggling with addictions
- You never knew how to get through to your previous partners and often felt misunderstood.
- You go from being passive to blowing up out of helplessness
- You have tried self-help books, therapy but nothing seemed to work
- Your relationships often follow the push-pull pattern
- Your relationships are an emotional rollercoaster
- You are generally quite confident but in relationships, your self-doubt is really kicking in
- You find yourself either overly keen or uninterested
- You have felt emotionally manipulated
If you are ready for a change in your love life, enroll in my 3 month
“Relationship Ready” Coaching Programme.
In 12 weekly hourly sessions you will learn how to:
- heal from disappointment, guilt, shame
- balance your feminine/masculine energy
- strengthen your self-esteem
- open your heart and let the right person in
- show up in relationships as your best self
- spot red flags, evaluate potential partners so you make better choices
- form solid & fulfilling relationships
- learn boundaries
- master non-violent communication